The Interdisciplinary Center for Applied Machine Learning aims at increasing the accessibility of machine learning across disciplines. Therefore, we conduct courses and events, collect and comment information, and provide a flexible platform for machine learning inside the browser.
We acknowledge the funding from the Federal Ministry of Education and Research.
- : Lecture and Lab: Convolutional Neural Networks
- : AI: Leibniz Startup & Industry Event
- : Working with Twitter Data - Event
- : 3D point clouds
- : ICAML at Leibniz Startup & Industry Event
- : Hardware for ML
- : Neural Style Transfer
- : Python tutorials available
- : ICAML provides shell access for users in the browser.
- : Chat platform available
- : Working with Spatial Rasters and Twitter Data in R
- : Video Tutorial - The Definition of Big Data
- : Video Tutorial - Programming Languages for Machine Learning
- : Joint Kickoff - AMA and ICAML
- : ICAML Github
- : ICAML goes Online...